Monday, July 16, 2012

Velcro

My hair is velcro. And this is serious business.

True story: the other day while studying in the library, my earring fell out of my ear and I realized that it was because the back had fallen off. I searched around and around and couldn't find the back of this earring and just chalked it up to yet another lost earring back in my life. It was sad, but I wasn't too heart broken about it, at least I still had the earring. THEN seriously 5 hours later, I'm sitting at work and pull my hair back into a ponytail. I felt something and asked myself: What is this strange, hard, hidden object in my hair? Oh look, it's the BACK OF MY EARRING! How did this happen?! How had it not fallen out while walking all across campus and being my normal flailing self and just daily flying about that my hair goes through?

Answer: My hair is velcro. I don't even need pockets anymore, I'll just stick all of my belongings up in my hair and it will be fine.
This is a great plan.

2 comments :

  1. I love your hair. It really is magical, I'm so glad you didn't lose your earring. : ]

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...