Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I think a lot.
It is not just problems in the world that I have learned not to think about, but concerns in my own life as well. When something happens that should make me mad, I just don't think about it and I am able to forgive and move on easily. When I like a boy, I just push t out of my mind and don't think about it because if I think, I freak myself out and over analyze, so I don't think at all. (this is potentially a terrible plan in dating situations) When I am faced with stressful situations or sad events, I just don't think about it and focus on other things. It's probably not the most healthy way to handle myself, but it's been decently effective thusfar in my life. Though I feel like sometimes it makes me emotionally disconnected from others. That can sometimes prove a problem, but I'm working on it.

No comments :

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...