Monday, June 10, 2013

A quick observation

Being the social scientist I am, I have absolutely loved looking at the ways my roommates' relationships fit into stereotypical categories and the ways they are completely different from the usual. I've also learned to appreciate even more the differences between my roommates. We are all best friends and get along amazingly well, but at the same time, we are each so different. We've always recognized this and commented on it, however it has been magnified since bringing their boys into the picture. They all handle situations differently, and no particular way is better than the others, they are just different. It is absolutely fascinating to me. Yes, I am kind of crazy and I sit and analyze the dynamics between the people in my life. Okay, I won't go into anymore detail about the observations I've made regarding roommates, relationships, and love. But suffice it to say that I really appreciate the way that my major in college taught me to think about the world.

No comments :

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...