Friday, July 26, 2013

Summer slushes

My last post was called "Here at the end of all things" (a beautiful reference to a beautiful movie/book series that I sincerely hope you got). I honestly did not mean for that to legitimately be my last post on my blog, but recent months have proved that to be the case. I have been so busy and having so much fun that I have no had time to blog in nearly 2 months. For shame.

But now I'm back.
You're welcome.

This summer has been all sorts of eventful and I have loved it! I probably won't recap most of it, but don't you worry, you will most certainly be receiving pictures and updates from my trip to the UK. It was AMAZING!
And when I haven't been abroad, I've been making new friends and playing oodles of volleyball and eating lots of Sonic slushes and going on hikes and doing tons of adventuring and reading good books. Overall, it has been so perfect. Love me some summer.
Though I must say, it is the absolute weirdest feeling not to be in classes. Disregarding holiday breaks, I have been in classes for the last two years straight with no breaks. So now that I am all of the sudden done, I just don't know what to do with myself. So much beautiful freedom!
Moral of the story: I'm back and rearing to go and ready to blog and tell you all of my opinions and about all of my adventures.
Life is so good.

No comments :

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...