Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloweenies.

I can not express to you how much I love Halloween. I am completely serious.
This is my favorite holiday. Maybe Thanksgiving rivals it, and obviously I love Christmas, and let's get real, holidays in general are my favorite thing ever. But Halloween is the best.
Costumes, dance parties, candy. 
How can you get better than that? Those are potentially my 3 favorite things in the world. Plus my birthday is around Halloween time and it is in fall, my favorite season. So much goodness. One of my favorite past times in the world is dressing up and going to dance parties. I dress up for pretty much every dance party I ever go to (which is many), but Halloween is just a whole new level. I always have multiple costumes every year, and go to as many dance parties as I can. Thus far this Halloween season I have been a grandma (again), a birthday princess, and Professor Trelawny (throwback). Also, I've already attended 4 Halloween themed dance parties. Winning.
So, what will I be tonight for real Halloween? I have no idea yet, but some potential ideas I have had are: David Bowie as the Goblin king in Labyrinth, a Jedi, and a Native American. Also DeeDee from Dexter's Lab because I have a friend considering being Dexter.
I just love costumes. I need to calm down about that, I know. And yes, I realize that I am now 23 years old. I don't think I know what it means grow up and be an adult. Fine with it.

Moral of this rambling story: Halloween rocks. I love dressing in costume. I love being in character. I love dancing. And I love sweets. Let's go celebrate the day of the dead.

No comments :

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...