Friday, June 19, 2015

I dabble

I used to think that I obsessed over outrageous things more than anyone. But then once I dated a boy who would dive into hobbies and get COMPLETELY obsessed, and he made me realize that maybe I don't get fully invested and obsessed, I just dabble in a ton of different unique hobbies and interests.

But then I reconsidered a second time, and why the heck can't I do both?? I dabble in so many random interests, but I also get so passionately obsessed with each and everyone of them. When I decide I like something, I jump on and and truly LOVE it. I often move on and gather new, weird passions, but I never loose the many loves that I've had in the past.

Here is a list of some things that I have dabbled in and passionately love and will geek out about if you bring them up to me (this list is probably not comprehensive):

  • Harry Potter
  • watching and playing volleyball nonstop
  • Avatar: The Last Airbender
  • finding and sitting on good benches
  • Lord of the Rings
  • Doctor Who
  • college football
  • social theory of poverty and delinquency
  • playing board games
  • Star Wars
  • Super Smash Brothers
  • watching parades
  • Weezer
  • reading fantasy books
  • hiking
  • collecting Pez dispensers
  • watching the playoffs of any sport
  • Arthur
  • lemonberry slush with nerds from Sonic
  • twitter
  • BeyoncĂ©
  • quoting Disney movies
  • anything Olympic related
  • So You Think You Can Dance
  • chips and salsa
  • dance parties


No comments :

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...