Friday, August 12, 2011

Woes of the Camera-less

Sometimes I like to take pictures. And when I say sometimes, I mean all of the time. If I had the ability, I would photograph every single thing I did in my day. I just think that would make for some interesting viewing. Sometimes I think that if I was creative, I would be a photographer. But then I remember that I am not creative. Also, being a photographer requires the possession of a camera. Which does not describe me.
I used to possess one of those fancy contraptions, and I took many fabulous pictures like this one:

But alas! It was not meant to be. My camera was rudely stolen from me over 2 years ago while I was dancing my heart out at Senior Dinner Dance a couple weeks before my high school graduation. It was a tragedy.
But let's not dwell on the past.
Let's dwell on the present.
I don't have a camera.
This can often pose a problem.
Luckily for me, I have roommates and friends who often take their cameras on our adventures. Downside: it often takes a long time for those pictures to make their way onto my computer. This leads to a problem: I have had some fabulous adventures as of late, however I don't feel I could do them blogging justice unless there is photographic evidence. Therefore, you will just have to wait for them in anticipation.

No comments :

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...