Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Employed.

I work at this place. I'm called a secretary.
I might work with some of the super nerdy humans on campus. And I love it.
I answer phones, I send emails, I print things, I run all around campus.
Sometimes I even get to use the label maker.

Jenny, Jennie, and Jen. That's who works in our office in the mornings.
This is not a joke. Though everyone thinks it is.
Our office sounds like it comes from a television show.

I work in Computer Science. And you would think I know about computers.
You would think wrong.

I unlock those big wooden doors every morning at 8. I fill the printers with paper. I unforward the phones. I check emails. I hire people.
Sometimes they even give me food.
And I just love my job.

3 comments :

  1. Employed... Hmmm... I'm sure you are a great secretary but no one makes a better SWIM TEACHER than Jennie!!! :) Your dad told us that we may not be able to employ you this summer in this endeavor. Dang it! I'm so sad! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm... It sounds like you work at Dunder Mifflin! We all want a job like that! LUCKY... Now if you put staplers in Jello I would FOR SURE know you work at the BEST OFFICE EVA!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun to read your posts! I want to work there!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...