Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Late

Welp. I can't sleep tonight. Hence the reason for 2 blog posts in one night. This has never happened before! Crazypants.
Time goes so fast. I was just about to go off on this topic, but then I remembered that I already have. THIS blog post speaks to part of how I'm feeling right now.  I can't believe how much I have done in my life, but I also can't believe how young and inexperienced I am. I feel like a baby, but somehow I think I've grown up somewhere along the way. I look at my 13 year old brother and I wonder when he stopped being a baby and became this teenager who is taller than me and sounds like a man. That blows my mind. And the real baby of the family is 7. SEVEN years old! He thinks he's a regular adult! Wow, time is so weird.

I am a nut case sometimes. Today is one of those times. I was going to write everything that I'm thinking that is keeping me up tonight, but I promise that no one wants to read my word vomit. And that's exactly what it would be. Just let it suffice to know that I love life. I freak out a little bit sometimes, but that's not a bad thing. I adore where I am. I adore the people I know. My life is a win.

No comments :

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...