Monday, June 25, 2012

Selfish

Sometimes I can be selfish. I get so caught up and focused on myself and forget to think about other people. Today I was reminded that it is not all about me.
I am surrounded by people. Every single one of them has a story and joys and trials. And here at school, every single one of them is worrying about school and passing their classes and trying to not die under all the pressure. While it is very important for me to focus on school and getting my education and good grades, it is also important for me to reach out and help others realize that they are fabulous and important. Obviously I can't meet every person in the world, or even on this campus, but I can start with those that live around me, in my building.
Honestly, I know that my life is not the most important.

No comments :

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...