Monday, June 18, 2012

The day of the fathers.

Yesterday was Fathers Day. And lets get real, it was sublime! My father is most certainly the best ever.
Here we are back in my heyday.

Here we are in more recent times.

We are both insane. I blame him for my crazy.
And for my friendliness/outgoing ridiculousness.
And for my need to explain every detail of every little step when teaching something to others.
And for my positive outlook on life.
And for my ability to work hard toward a goal.
And for the high standards that I hold all boys to, because I'm not settling for anything less than the best.
Yeah, I blame my dad for a lot of things. And I think he would appreciate the blame for at least most of them.

My dad has taught me a lot of things. At times he's taught me too many things, but in all seriousness, I have since learned a great appreciation for everything he's ever taught me.

No comments :

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...