Monday, October 22, 2012

I have come to the realization that I've reached that ripe point in my life where I am one of the older girls on campus. Let me tell you, I am not a fan. When I moved into my apartment complex, I looked at the girls who had been here 3 years and thought, "Wow! They are so old! I will never be boring like that when I'm a senior"
Well, look around folks. The time has come. I am a senior! In college! And don't worry about it, this is my third year living in the same apartment complex. I've become the old one! I'm approaching 4 years in this blasted place called Provo (I really do like Provo most of the time, occasionally however I just have moments of slight madness because I live in the bubble).
But you know what? Yesterday I received reassurance that I absolutely have not become one of the boring individuals that I so desperately feared becoming. My roommates and I are ridiculous. We do crazy things. We are hilarious and keep the neighbors up some nights because were laughing so hard and we are just complete entertainment for everyone, including ourselves.

No comments :

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...