Wednesday, October 3, 2012

On October and what not.

Don't worry about it. October is my favorite month of the entire year. Fall colors are in full brilliance. My birthday. Football is just rockin all month long. Social acceptance of wearing costumes for an entire month straight. I always commend dressing like a complete fool. Halloween is one of the greatest holidays. October is just festive and smells good and I just can't handle how wonderful it is.

Oh yeah, and my new favorite color is orange. And orange is the color that epitomizes October.

I am so excited for my birthday and Halloween this year! Mostly Halloween. I have so many solidly good costume ideas; most center around the fact that my hair is huge and curly. I've taken advantage of that and dressed as Professor Trelawny way too many years in a row, and it is now time to expand my costume repertoire. I want some input on which costume I should choose, here's some of my current favorites.

Mrs. Frizzle from the Magic School Bus

Bellatrix Lestrange (I've done this before, but not for Halloween, and it was one of my favorite costumes ever)

Scary Spice - this would definitely be part of a roommate Spice Girl costume 


Pocahontas (I only want this one because she's my favorite. Let's get real, I look nothing like her.)

Any other ideas of what I should be for Halloween this year? Let's be serious here, I will probably end up choosing multiple costumes and hitting up a bunch of different Halloween parties! Work it!

4 comments :

  1. i absolutely love this. and agree with all of it. i LOVE dressing up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed! Don't limit yourself to one costume.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be the little girl from Remember the Titans. Oh wait, you already are! (Just a grown up version now)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! To be invited to multiple Halloween parties. You must be one super cool chic! I like the Magic School Bus costume the best. Or maybe Paul Abdul from the 80's.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...