Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Life is just a-movin!


Check this kid:
This is an Adam. He's awesome. And he's my broski. Love this guy. And check that stache. And guess what's happening today?! Yeah, he's getting his mission call.
I know exactly what you're thinking, "What the heck?! I thought your other brother just barely left on his mission." And to that I respond, yeah, TELL ME ABOUT IT. I'm freaking out!
Ryan has only been gone for 9 months and here Adam is just being an adult and graduating from high school in few months and getting ready to go on his mission! Blows my mind. I'm so proud of him; of both of them. I definitely have the best brothers in the entire universe.
Here's a great pic of all of us:

1 comment :

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...