Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Musical Reminiscent

So we do this thing in my family where at least one of my brothers start playing his ukulele - usually Ryan, but sometimes Kade and Adam too - and then we all just end up singing along with as many songs as we know for hours on end. And then after that we just start making up songs, and they are always hilarious. Some of my favorite songs topics have been the pizza and hot dogs song or the dancing asian bears.
Sound fun? Yeah it is.

I miss that. Ryan is off serving the Lord and the Scottish. And I don't see Adam and Kade or any of my other brothers as often as I would like. I think it is high time for a jam sesh with the broskis. I miss them! Seriously, the funniest people I know. Honestly, even when the ukes aren't present, we find music everywhere and just sing our hearts out all times. I love that about them. Though sometimes Cob has zero rhythm and it is ridiculous.

And here's a vid of us instigating the singing of Bohemian Rhapsody at a family Christmas party a couple of years ago. Grandpa did not appreciate the impromptu and loud nature of it :)



This is my family. And I love them. The crazies.

Oh and Adam is going to the freaking West Indies on his mission! So rad. I can't even handle how excited I am for him.


PS.. Happy Birthday shout out to the BFF! Charity is unbeatable.


And to the other BFF who's birth celebration is tomorrow. Love you, Lyse!

1 comment :

  1. AHHH I just saw this!! thank you!!! i love it so much!!! :) :) :) you are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...