Thursday, March 14, 2013

There is sunshine in my soul today.

The sun is shining!
The tank is clean!
Ahhh, the tank is clean!

Oh but seriously, it is freaking gorgeous today and has been all week! I was outside in a t-shirt and flip-flops. Best news I've had in ages. Don't get me wrong, I love winter. I love snow and the cold and the winter clothing and the like. But there's something wonderful about when the sun comes out for the first time in the spring! Oh how I just adore being able to sit and enjoy the beauty of the world.
Campus is so funny to me when it starts getting warm. There are people everywhere and they are super loud and they are just fascinating. It is 55 degrees outside and there are people wearing shorts and t-shirts. Welcome to Utah, where anything above 50º is considered summer weather. And it really is! After the weeks of below 0º that we had back in January, this week is the most joyous thing I've ever been a part of!
Yesterday was so wonderful that I may have taken the day off from school and just hung out in the sun at a park. I possibly even hunted (unsuccessfully) for sasquatch. And climbed a huge tree. And took a nap in the sun and half of my face got sunburnt. It was great!

Oh and happy Pi Day!! That also made my day on campus entertaining, there were Pi Day activities all over the place. Don't you just love having a celebration about a mathematical constant? I know I do.

No comments :

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...