Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Has spring arrived?!

Happy April!

This is such a good month. Seriously. In the past, I've never been a big fan of spring. Not that I don't like it, I just preferred the other seasons... but I am definitely in love with this spring!
It just is beautiful and it rained the other day and it is getting warmer and people are just happier -- well most people... maybe not college students because they have final projects and final tests.

Guess what happens this month? I am walking at graduation! Not that I'm actually graduating until August; but I definitely am going through the motions and feigning graduation this month. I am so excited! After this semester, I have 1 class to take during spring term and then an internship that goes through August. So pretty much, past June, I am DONE with my undergraduate career. Honeyboosaywhat?!?! Yeah, I can't even believe that.

Spring brings new life, and I've found that this year it also brought new perspective on life. From here on out, I'm going to be the most happy, fun, positive person you've ever met. It is going to be sickening how much I love life. And you know what else? Christ lives! I'm serious. That is one thing that I know for absolute certain.

That is all.

No comments :

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...