Saturday, May 4, 2013

a celebration

Today is one of my favorite days in the whole world: May 4th.

I know what you're thinking, "But Jennie, Cinco de Mayo isn't until tomorrow!"
Oh but you, sir, have obviously overlooked the significance of this day.

Folks, all I have to say is: May the fourth be with you.

Yes, this day is the ultimate celebration of all things Star Wars nerd. And honestly, how can life get any better than that?!

So, as you go about this day, please go about succeeding and doing great things with your lives and as always, MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOU.

1 comment :

  1. literally thought of you on May 4th before I even saw this. and btw I only thought of you. It reminded me of no one else.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...