Monday, May 6, 2013

Now this is growing up

So it's been a full month since my last blog post... why has it been a full month, might you ask? Because I haven't even had time to sleep let alone blog in the last month!!

My life has been crazy. Finishing final projects and papers and interviews for my last full semester of my undergrad, then studying for and taking finals, then graduating  then packing up our entire apartment and moving into an adorable little house, then diving straight into my internship, and then starting spring semester classes. Yeah, it's been busy. And it doesn't look like it's going to slow down anytime soon.

So who has two thumbs and walked at her college graduation last week? This girl.
I'm thrilled!

Your classic High School Musical jumping picture, but this is way better because it's College Musical.

I love them. We will never be hip.


Since I obviously struggle taking "normal" pictures, and I have surrounded myself with people who are just as ridiculous as myself, my mom made me promise that I would take a "good picture" for her... whatever that means. I held it for about 5 seconds. Yes, I'm a child.

1 comment :

  1. Congrats Jennie!! That is such an amazing accomplishment. And you really are rocking that gown. Sorry i didn't show more enthusiasm on Sunday- I think I was tired and in a funk that day :). You are such an awesome girl! I wish I had decided to go into what you are...I decided it didn't pay enough... bad decision. You will be awesome at it!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...