Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Current events

Typically current events are up to date news and important things happening around the world.
Not today.
This is all about my life.

These are my current events:
Getting crunk at Halie's birthday fiesta
*Note: no alcohol was involved in the making of this picture
Freaking out over an episode of  Doctor Who whilst wearing my Doctor Who t-shirt - when I should have been studying for finals, of course
Watching hands down THEE best volleyball game of my entire life. I'm serious, I cried.
Delivering a celebratory bust to a dear friend.
Solo ice skating with the BYU Pre-med Club
Right before I packed up my room... I lived there for 2 solid years, it will be missed.
Discovering treasures whilst packing
Graduation with these crazies aka my brosephs
THE WORLD IS OUR CAMPUS!!!!!!!!!!!
Last volleyball game as students. I miss them already.

No comments :

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...