Friday, May 17, 2013

Time for a trip? YES!

Guess what I'm doing this summer?!?!

Taking a nice little trip to LONDON! I've decided to spend all of my money and give myself a graduation trip across the ocean. And I'm absolutely thrilled!

I'm spending about a week in London and taking a train up to Scotland for 2 days. I can't think of anything I would rather do this summer. Sadly, Ryan just got transferred further north in Scotland and I won't be able to hunt him down. Up until this past Monday, he had been in Kirkcaldy which is only an hour away from where I'm staying in Edinburgh and I was going to try to meet up with him and his companion for lunch or something. But alas, that is not meant to be, which could possibly be for the best. Anyway, I digress.

London! I'm so excited!
Seeing the sights, eating the food, staying in hostels,riding the tube, just being there and getting experiences outside of Provo. I can not express to you how thrilled I am. I'm going with some amazing old friends and some fun new friends. This will be such an adventure! It's only about a month away!

No comments :

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...