Friday, September 9, 2011

Sometimes I forget.

Sometimes I forget how much I love college.
Sometimes crazy things happen. Mostly because I'm crazy and I have crazy friends.
Sometimes we randomly go to 80's dances in Salt Lake, even though I have work at 8 the next morning.
Sometimes (or every night) we have roommate dinners that end up lasting for hours filled with laughter.
Sometimes we break into random song/dance in our apartment.
Sometimes Kui and I lay in bed to go to sleep at night and then end up talking for hours about life and everything.
Sometimes I see my brother on campus and we take a stroll around the library.
Sometimes we have game nights and die of laughter.
Sometimes we go to Spoon It Up and J-Dawgs way more than is healthy or financially feasible.
Sometimes I end up watching hulu instead of studying (ok, this is like everyday..).
Sometimes we do outrageously spontaneous things.
Sometimes I laugh so hard my abs start hurting.

Life is fabulous here. Until classes actually start... then I have a bit of a problem. That's when I remember why I was dreading returning to college. But alas, I endure the torture of homework and reading way more pages then I actually understand. All of the ridiculous, hilarious things make life beautiful, no matter how much work I have to do.

1 comment :

  1. You definitely take the bad with the good. Overall, I too LOVED my college days. The social experience makes all the book work worth it and in the end, it's nice to have an education too! :)

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...