Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Me. Today.

I love people who are confident in themselves, but not cocky.

I love eating holiday foods. Particularly ham. And green bean casserole.

I like when we play Bananagrams in the library.

I am a fan of my Ron Weasley lego keychain.

I love the productive feeling I get when I finish a paper/project the day before it's due, instead of an hour before.

I appreciate listening to Christmas music at work.

I enjoy my major. People are so interesting.

I love when you find a really well placed, comfortable bench and just sit there forever because it's that wonderful.

I like this song. It just makes me happy.

Probably my life is crazy and busy and overwhelming but I love it. Especially the people in it.
Good work.

2 comments :

  1. Great song! Not sure how you Barlow's come across all this weird stuff (Levers included)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got a Hermoine lego key chain. They're going to get married someday.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...