Sunday, November 13, 2011

Orc slaying.

So.... I have this obsession with Lord of the Rings. Yeah, it's pretty bad. Except not really, because LOTR is a-freakin-mazing.

Anyway, so the other day I watched the 3rd and final and best of the LOTR movies: Return of the King. It seriously is the best movie. I am such a big fan.

The battles are epic. The men are manly. The villains are terrifying. The charaters are well developed and I love them. The scenery is beautiful. The story is incredible. Seriously, these movies are just unbeatable.

Plus, honestly, this is the most inspirational, pumping-up speech in the world. It makes me want to go slay some orcs. I love Aragorn.


1 comment :

  1. OMG! This is Curtis's all time favorite trilogy of America and I have never been able to get into it as he would hope. If only he knew you loved Lord of the Rings as much as he does...

    When we got married, he even had me inscribe on the inside of his wedding band something like, "One ring to rule them all" HA HA!!! Don't quote me. Obviously I'm not super familiar with the story even though I have watched all the movies with him a long time ago. I didn't mind but our poor kids have been forced to watch this Hobbit cartoon show that Curtis used to watch growing up. Have you seen it? He's just trying so hard to share this love of Lord of the Rings with somebody in the family.

    You two make me laugh!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...