Friday, November 18, 2011

Some thoughts.

I have nothing to say today. And by nothing, I mean that there are a ridiculous number of thoughts swirling about in my head and I don't know how to verbalize/put them in words. 
Life is crazy sometimes. 
I am crazy all the time.

I am wearing flannel today. I love flannel more than most things. It's Flannel Friday.
I want to watch Harry Potter 7.2.
Thanksgiving is next week. I'm a big fan.
Here is something that made me laugh today:

Ok. Seriously. If you didn't laugh at this, then we have a problem. I'm about to start crying, it's so outrageous.

Since I have nothing else to say today, I will now enlighten the world with what is currently on my Christmas wishlist. In case anyone is curious, I want:
The  Lord of the Rings Trilogy (extended editions, naturally)
All of the Harry Potter movies
A cozy BYU sweatshirt
Cool stickers
A new camera
Gouda cheese and salami
A sweet CTR ring
Definitely some new jeans
A pokemon
An increase in my DVD collection
Some fabulous cardigans
Some quality Chinese food
A turtle (ninja or regular, I'm not picky)
A phone call. I love when people randomly call me up just to say hi.

2 comments :

  1. You Laughed! I SCREAMED!!! I'm SO scared of facial hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. John and I are hysterical over here. That is one of the most awesome things I have ever seen! I will be stealing the image to keep on my computer for when I need a laugh. It goes right along with the "la la la" video. If you don't know what I'm talking about, look up my 'You're Welcome' blog entry.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...