Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Goodbye Kui.

So there's this girl named Kendra who left on a mission today. She's kind of a big deal.

She is my Kui. 
Kui=best friend/roommate/all-encompassing awesomeness.
She is going to Japan to teach the gospel to her native people. There is nothing more amazing that she could be doing with her life at this point in time.
But I'm going to miss her. I kind of don't know how to live without her.
I may or may not have lived with her for the past 2.5 years. And it has been a complete blast the entire time.
I can talk to her about anything and she accepts that I'm completely crazy.
Our friendship was unexpected and I'm still not sure how or when it happened, but I'm glad it did.
She's great. We have fun. I'm sad she's gone.
Kui, I will miss you. See you in 18 months.

1 comment :

  1. I think this is the sweetest blog post I've ever read...

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...