Saturday, February 4, 2012

Some nights, like right now I can't sleep. I know what you're thinking: "Jennie, it's only 12:30 on a Friday night. You're in college, you're supposed to be out partying until the early hours of the morning. Why are you trying to go to sleep?"
And my response is yes, I typically am out partying my little heart out at night, especially on Friday. However, today is just one of those days.
I went to the men's volleyball game, which we lost. Sadly. And last night I went to the basketball game. between those two, I have zero voice and I am completely exhausted. So we got home from the game tonight and I just didn't feel like being around people. Now you see, this is weird for me. I love being around people. I love it so much that my major is based on people and their interactions. Typically I just always want to be around people, even if they are just silent and boring. People are just wonderful. Anyway, so I had an unusual desire to be by myself, so I tried to go to sleep. But then I could not sleep (lots of factors added to this inability to sleep). So naturally I decided to write me some blog posts.

No comments :

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...