Friday, February 3, 2012

Cleaning.


Somedays I just get into a cleaning mood. These cleaning moods come at the most random, inconvenient times. Like the middle of the night or when other fun things are going on. But once I'm in the mood, I just have to go with it. I have to clean until everything is done and be as productive as humanly possible. I'm a little bit obsessive compulsive, so that doesn't help things at all. Essentially, this is how I felt today:
This picture is from this blog. It's one of my faves. Please check it out and laugh hysterically at it.

Yes, indeed it was one of those days. Positive outcomes: My room is completely clean and dusted and sparkling (not a creepy vampire way). My clothes are all folded, put away, and organized by color. I finally hung up my new poster (Yeah, it's a Rocky quote. No big deal.) I rearranged all of my posters and my room's looking fly.
Negative outcomes: I did absolutely zero homework today. Blast! I need to get on that.

It's been a successful day.
And now for some inspiration:
"Going one more round when you don't think you can, that's what makes all the difference in your life." -- Rocky Balboa

3 comments :

  1. I thought I was crazy when I last did that-my family thought I was crazy saying I couldn't stop for lunch! Good to know I'm not alone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the quote. I think I need that poster in my house too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. John wants to have a Rocky fest soon and watch them all. Interested? I love your picture. Hilarious!!! I get exactly like that. A piece of advice..don't marry a John. They don't join in and they don't get it

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...