Thursday, August 1, 2013

Little Green House

Guys. I live in an adorable little green house. We have a washer and dryer, two fridges, a yard, and a porch. And we got a vacuum last month. Come now, this is amazing. What else can you ask for? Maybe a dish washer. Or air conditioning. But that's beside the point:
I love our house!!!
I've lived here for a 3 months now, and I still haven't gotten over the excitement of it. I love where I live. I love my roommates. I love sitting on the couch on my porch, with the twinkle lights on, and just chatting with people. Does life get better than this? I submit that it does not.

There is no moral to this story; I just wanted to share my excitement and love for it all. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...