Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I'm a child at heart.

There are some things in this world that are fun no matter how old you get. Maybe I'm just immature, but there are many things that were tons of fun when I was a young lass, that I still enjoy excessively.

Puddle jumping and kite flying are two such things.

Also, walking around in the mud with bare feet. It's just so squishy.

Also, sticking my head out the window and yelling "SLURPEEEEEE!" on my way to 7-11.

Also, watching Pocahontas over and over again every day and never, NEVER getting sick of it.

But mostly puddle jumping and kite flying. I've done both within the last week or so, and they never get old. And they still hold their old exhilaration.
I will always be a child. At least on the inside

1 comment :

  1. "Also, sticking my head out the window and yelling "SLURPEEEEEE!" on my way to 7-11."


    Yes, yes, yes, YES!!!!!

    Good times indeed.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...