Monday, October 3, 2011

Harold.

So I hang out with Harold every night. Literally. Every night last week. In fact, I'm with Harold right this second. You would think that our relationship would be getting stronger, but alas, it is the exact opposite. The more time I spend here, the more I decide that Harold and I have a love-hate relationship. Emphasis on the hate. You could say I spend an unhealthy amount of time with him.
Harold tries to offer me everything I could ever need. Yes, he does have an exorbitant amount of knowledge to share. And yes, he does occasionally allow for some hilarious memories. But overall, my time spent with Harold is anything but enjoyable. In fact, it might even be called painful. He forces me to do homework more than the normal person should. He makes me sit in uncomfortable wooden chairs. I've been told he plays music late at night, but he's never played it for me.
I definitely would love to tell Harold that I never want to see him again, but it's just one of those relationships that I am forced to continue. Sadly.
Harold, you see, has many names. He is also known as the HBLL. Or, for you non-BYUers, the Harold B. Lee Library.
We have a rocky relationship.

4 comments :

  1. I am reading this blog post because Emma told me that you are dating a new boy name Harold. She told me that you love and hate him and thought it was an interesting situation. I thought, "Wow, maybe he is the one for Jennie. I'd better read more..." I dropped everything I was doing and sat down to read. After a good laugh I explained to Emma that your sweetie 'Harold' was actually THE LIBRARY! Thanks for the post! Tiffany (still signed in as Emma)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that was the place to go if you wanted to get a date.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bahaha! Sorry to confuse Emma, but that is hilarious!
    Also, luckily I have never been asked on a date in the library. I plan on keeping it that way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luckily you are not dating a guy named Harold.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...