Sunday, July 31, 2011

Happenings.

As of late: I have slept (or lacked sleep) on the streets of Salt Lake City. Lost my voice while cheering for parade entrants. Watched lots of children. Taught lots of swim lessons. Created lots of playlists. Witnessed a great concert. Traveled to the cabin. Played by a river. Blazed trails. Explored. Been scum. Eaten too much junk. And mostly, I have remembered how much I love summertime.

On an unrelated note: Tomorrow is August. Can you believe that? I can't believe that. I came to the realization today that I have less than a month before school starts again. This is a tragedy.

1 comment :

  1. You were the best scum that's ever scummed. We had so much fun with you guys!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...