Sunday, July 31, 2011

Purchased.

So You Think You Can Dance?
This is a question I ask myself often, with varying answers. This is also the title of my favorite television show. Dancers tryout around the country and once a top 20 is chosen, America votes weekly until they finally chose America's Favorite Dancer. It's really quite exciting.
This season is probably the most talented season I have seen on this show. Really. They're that good. I am in love with people who know how to dance and who do it incredibly well. I appreciate talent.
Every year, these top 10 talented dancers go on tour around the country. And every year they come to Utah. And every year I wish I could go witness this spectacle for myself. However money is always an issue. The issue being that I have none.
It seemed that the same cycle was destined to occur this year. That was until the tour dates were revealed.

October 26, 2011
Does this date seem important to anyone?
It is the day that 10 amazing dancers will be performing in The Maverik Center in West Valley, Utah. It also happens to be my 21st birthday.
Coincidence? Most likely. But the best dang coincidence that has ever happened.
I absolutely could not let this opportunity pass me by. I immediately set my mind upon buying myself an incredible birthday present. And I recruited my fellow SYTYCD addict, Kendra to come with me.

So Friday, July 29th at 10:00 AM, tickets went on sale and I purchased 2. I have never been elated in my entire life. We have floor seats. Row 15. If I could express my unrequited happiness in words, I would. But there are no words for how excited I am. I leap with jubilation whenever I think about it.
October 26th, here I come.

4 comments :

  1. I want autographerd pics of Melanie and Marko, please!ci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to splurge! You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leap with jubilation huh? That I would love to see! Now to see what extras you can squeeze out of you parents as a bday present? Hmmmm.....

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...