Friday, July 1, 2011

Obsessed.

To put it lightly: I have an obsession.

It's called Harry Potter. And I just can't get enough.

There happens to be the final installment of the HP movies coming to a theater near you at 12:00 AM (or, as it happens, 12:01 AM) on July 15th. This mean that as of today, we have finally entered the month of the release! I am more than excited. Way more than excited.
I'm exhilarated.
Thrilled.
Electrified.
And all other adjectives you can think of.
I get chills every time I see a trailer or when they release a new "exclusive preview." Needless to say (but I'll say it anyway), I WILL cry during this final movie. This has been a major part of my life for a good 10 years. I have had many discussions about different aspects of magic and the wizarding world as a result of these books and movies. I owe many good memories to JK Rowling and her genius.

This my absolute favorite clip I have found so far, though I could definitely show you at least 6 more that are almost equally fabulous.


I also am absolutely and positively in love with Ronald Bilius Weasley. He is absolutely wonderful and awkward and adorable and nerdy and attractive and goofy and sweet. In short, I want to date him.

This is him, in all of his fabulous glory:


Long story short, I have been waiting for months for this and it will be here in 2 weeks. I CAN NOT WAIT.




Side note, I'm really in to adjectives today. Sweet.

No comments :

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...