Saturday, July 9, 2011

No sleep = blog posts.

Now that I have a blog, I have a new outlet for when I cant sleep.
You see, I can pretty much sleep anywhere, anytime. Some people can function on pretty much no sleep, but I struggle to think whatsoever when I'm running on fewer than 7 hours of sleep, and that's only when I'm in school. During summertime, I require at least 8 hours. It's kind of ridiculous. Anyway, what I'm trying to get at with all of this is that pretty much every night of my life I can fall asleep immediately. However, every once in a while, there is the rare night where I simply can not sleep.
Tonight is one of those nights.

So now I will proceed to ramble on about anything and everything that may cross my mind.
On nights such as this, I used to waist my time away perusing the facebook, which I feel is an incredible waist of time and energy. I wish I could say that I was morally opposed to facebook, however I confess that I am way too addicted to be able to say such things. When I am unable to sleep, or have nothing to do, or have a lot to do... I somehow always end up on facebook (from now on known as FB, due to my incredible amount of laziness). It's a terrible thing and now that I have recently become an avid blogger, I will be spending much more of my time blogging than facebooking.
So I'm thinking that a my inability to sleep tonight may be a result of watching the 2nd Harry Potter movie as part of our week long marathon. I get mildly freaked out by bloody-eyed basilisks. Or it might be because of too much excitement that has filled me while watching Harry Potter trailers. Or because of the fact that I have I Heard It Through the Grapevine stuck in my head. Or it could be due to the 3 incredibly irritating mosquito bites on my left foot. Probably a combination of all of the above. Excellent.
So I think I'm going to try to sleep now, or something. Most likely not, but I suppose I ought to try.
Scratch that; I think I'm going to go look up some of my favorite So You Think You Can Dance dances on the youtube. Yes.. this sounds like a fine idea.

PS: This is definitely one of my favorite dances.

3 comments :

  1. OH EM GEE!!! just watched that vid and i fell in love with it again. Amazing dance. one of my favorite things to do is watch sytycd vids with you. another one of my favorite things is to look at your blog, so i am glad i am doubly happy right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you explained that you were shortening Facebook to FB (because of laziness) and then never used the acronym and you even spelled it all the way out after you said you were going to use the acronym (you said facebooking not FB-ing so I guess that makes sense). You must have really needed some sleep. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you see, I actually sat for a good minute or two trying to decide if I was going to use FBing or facebooking. In the end, I ultimately decided that FBing looked too much like FBI, and I was opposed to that.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...